Tuesday, November 13, 2012

My wonderful family!


Awww yes, family picture time!  As always, our photographer (the most wonderful Andrea Ortiz of After The Stork Photography) took some beautiful pictures!  This is one of my favorite family shots.  Although, I wish I would have remembered to take my stupid hair tie off of my wrist!!  Ha!

It was a great day and we even had some with the dogs with us, which means a lot since Braylon is no longer with us.


The boys did really well.  Noah was getting a little antsy towards the end of the shoot, and Scott is, well, Scott!  A two year old doesn't want to sit around and take pictures for more than two minutes haha!


And finally, probably my favorite picture of us.....which is strange because it's all of us facing away but Noah is looking right at Andrea!


I am truly so blessed to have such a fantastic family.  It's not always smiles and happiness, but we always, ALWAYS have love, and that's really all that matters <3

No comments:

Post a Comment